Tuesday Oct 18, 2022
Tuesday Oct 18, 2022
On this Episode of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle we discuss the latest news, including an update on inflation and worker retention, and meet with the staff of Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies to discuss the latest regulatory and industry trends.
This episode is sponsored by Surgical Information Systems, triValence and Ambulatory Healthcare Strategies.
Resources from this Episode:
- Mercer- inflation rose faster than medical costs for the first time in over 3 decades
- Clinicians leaving healthcare
Important Resources for ASCs:
- Conditions for Coverage:
- Updated Guidance for Ambulatory Surgical Centers - Appendix L of the State Operations Manual (SOM)
- Policy & Memos to States and Regions
- CMS Quality Safety & Oversight memoranda, guidance, clarifications and instructions to State Survey Agencies and CMS Regional Offices.
Other Resources from the ASC Podcast with John Goehle:
ASC Director of Nursing Bootcamp:
- The ASC Industry’s leading virtual mentored training program for nursing leaders in ASCs. The virtual conference includes a comprehensive 4 day training program from October 25-28, 2022. For more information - visit: https://ascpodcast.com/asc-director-of-nursing-bootcamp/
ASC Administrator’s Bootcamp:
- The ASC Industry’s leading virtual mentored training program for administrators in ASCs. The virtual conference includes a comprehensive 4 day training program from January 24-27, 2023. For more information - visit: https://ascpodcast.com/asc-administrators-bootcamp/
Get a copy of John’s most popular book - The Survey Guide - A Guide to the CMS Conditions for Coverage & Interpretive Guidelines for Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Visit the ASC Podcast with John Goehle Website
Benefits of Becoming a Patron Member
Patron Members of the ASC Podcast with John Goehle have access to ASC Central - an exclusive membership website that provides a one-stop ASC Regulatory and Accreditation Compliance, Operations and Financial Management resource for busy Administrators, nurse managers and business office managers. Become a member today!